With football starting up again, we take a look at all of the annoyances dragging down the pro and college games.
College football kicked off this past weekend and the NFL season starts tonight, so this week’s 11 Points Countdown is all about why both of them are horribly flawed.
My friend and football connoisseur Jeremy Abramson came in this week to discuss the 11 most annoying trends in football, both pro and college. There are definitely some winners in here.
If you could take a moment to subscribe to the YouTube channel after watching the video it would make me very pleased. And I woke up with a sore back, so, ya know, I need it?
Here are the full results of the poll. The top 11 are in white to avoid spoilers, just highlight to view. (If you’re on an iPhone/iPad, you may have to copy these, then paste it somewhere, because my most recent attempt at a better solution once again flopped.)
- Fantasy football overwhelming everything
- Tim Tebow obsession
- There’s still not a real college playoff
- More than half of teams go to bowl games
- Quarterbacks way too protected
- Not enough touchdown dances anymore
- Annual delusional Notre Dame fans
- Colleges getting attention through crazy turf colors
- Injuries in preseason games
- Schools scheduling weak non-conference games
- Your team sucks
- College football scandals
- Three day long NFL draft
- People complaining about the college football playoff
- Oakland Raiders fans
- Too many injuries
- SEC dominance
- Neutered kickoff rules
- Too many pregame show hosts
- Overpriced beer
- Chris Berman
- Conferences realigning creating super conferences
- No team in Los Angeles