On this week’s episode, we play fast and loose with gender stereotypes as we reveal the results of a poll on the biggest advantages men have over women.
We’ve got a new episode of the 11 Points Countdown today, the first of a two-part series on gender stereotypes and just how entertaining they can be. This week’s episode is the 11 biggest advantages men have over women. We’ll be back shortly (either next week or the week after) with the 11 biggest advantages women have over men.
I’m joined by my good friend Amy French, who you might know from every single commercial in the history of television.
If you like this video, please take a sec and subscribe to our YouTube channel. You’ll get to see new episodes before anyone else and since the posting schedule can be a bit odd, that can be a good thing.
Here are the full results of the poll (highlight the first 11 to avoid spoilers)…
- Being able to stand up to pee
- Higher pay/job advantages
- Considered more attractive as they get older
- Spend less time getting ready
- Faster bathroom lines in public places
- Not having to be pregnant/give birth
- Never getting intimate waxings
- Less family pressure to get married/have kids NOW
- Less fear walking alone at night
- No bridal showers
- No menstrual cycle
- Get past fights with friends much quicker
- Pornography is almost all catered for men
- Clothing is way more comfortable
- Cheaper clothing
- Don’t feel pressured to wear make-up
- Ability to eat more food
- More natural physical strength
- Can play pro football
- Hitchhike without too much fear
- Not expected to change name after marriage
- Less likely to face sexual harassment