On this episode of 11 Points Countdown, we go over everything from studying too much to studying to little to not losing your virginity.
We’ve got a new episode of the 11 Points Countdown for you today and it has to hit close to home with everyone.
This week, we’re counting down the results of a poll on the 11 Biggest Regrets From High School. My co-host is Janette Timm, who was also with me for the episode on the 11 Most Overrated Holidays.
If you like this, please take a sec and subscribe to the show’s YouTube channel. You’ll get to see new episodes before anyone else and since the posting schedule can be a bit erratic, that can be a good thing.
Here are the full results of the poll (highlight the first 11 to avoid spoilers)…
- Too shy
- Should’ve tried to date more/ask more people out
- Should’ve done more drinking/drugs
- Didn’t appreciate it enough
- Didn’t study enough
- Should’ve lost my virginity
- Should’ve gone on Spring Break
- My fashion/hair/style choices
- Should’ve played a sport
- Studied too much, should’ve had more fun
- Should’ve gone to prom
- Didn’t stand up to bullies
- Picked the wrong college
- Got into stupid fights with friends
- Spent too long in a bad relationship
- Hung with the wrong crowd
- Took/posted regrettable photos
- Botched the SATs
- Decided not to go to college
- Shouldn’t have decided to go to college
- Too many extracurricular activities
- Should’ve gotten into less trouble
- Should’ve done less drinking/drugs
- Shouldn’t have dropped out
- Shouldn’t have lost my virginity
- Getting pregnant/getting someone pregnant