Revealing the results of a poll on the stuff people miss about childhood.
We’ve got a new episode of 11 Points Countdown for you today — the 11 things you miss most about being a kid.
I thought it would be interesting to debate the results with a co-host from an entirely different generation, and we got a good one. I’m joined by YouTube sensation Amanda McKenna of Amanda’s Chronicles — and she’s right around half my age which brings in a perfect other perspective.
If you like this video, please take a sec to subscribe to the YouTube channel. You’ll get to see new episodes before anyone else and it will help a lot with the show.
Here are the full results of the poll (highlight the first 11 to avoid spoilers)…
- Vacations (winter, summer, spring, etc.)
- The excitement of Christmas morning
- Recess in the middle of the day
- Being able to eat without consequences
- Imagination and wonder
- Watching cartoons on Saturday morning
- No bills
- Being basically unbreakable
- Feeling rich if you had a $10 bill
- Going to toy stores
- Ease of making new friends
- Getting to stay home sick from school
- Not caring about how you look
- Unlimited energy
- Watching Nickelodeon
- Family vacations
- Happy Meal and cereal toys
- Summer camp
- Snow days
- Building forts
- Going to water parks
- Playing video games
- Waking up without pain