In this video, we go through the voters’ opinions on the annoying social media moves that get you defriended.
It’s Monday, and that means a brand new episode of the 11 Points Countdown.
This week I’m joined again by Grace Helbig as we count down the results of the poll on the most annoying things people do on Facebook. Check it out and if you like the episode, like the series, like me, or just like clicking around to procrastinate, please take a second and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you!
Here are the full results of the poll. The top 11 are in white to avoid spoilers, just highlight to view.
- Chain messages (like “repost if you…”)
- Vague or cryptic updates (which are generally just seeking attention)
- Repeatedly invites you to games
- Too many quizzes, game updates, songs you’re listening to, etc.
- Depressing/downer messages constantly
- Baby photos/updates nonstop
- Grammar mistakes
- Complain about Facebook redesigns and changes that, inevitably, everyone gets used to in a few weeks
- Auto-feeding Twitter into Facebook
- Humblebrags/fishing for compliments
- Polarizing/extreme views on things like politics or religion
- Racist posts
- Like their own posts
- Bragging about significant other
- Invitations: Too many invitations or too many updates on one
- Constantly post boring stuff
- Trying to be funny when they’re horrible unfunny
- Posting Onion or other satire articles without realizing the satire
- Tag you in awful photos
- Sending message to multiple people and getting replies from everyone
- Sexist posts
- Reply to personal messages on your wall
- Checking you into places without permission
- Post big news before they tell you directly
- Complain about you not liking their posts
- Keep trying to push you to Facebook chat
- Detag themselves in every photo