We discuss all of the best cheap ways to get drunk, from mediocre vodka to mediocre boxed wine to delicious $4 champagne.
Usually these go up on Monday, today it goes up on Wednesday. Stranger things have happened.
In this episode of my new web series, 11 Points Countdown, we’re discussing the results of our poll on the best cheap ways to get drunk. My guest is Jacob Sirof who’s one hell of a comedian. This poll was based off a list I once did on the 11 Cheapest Ways to Get Super, Super Drunk.
Hope you enjoy! If you do (or just wanna be a pal), please take a second to subscribe to the YouTube channel.
Here are the full results of the poll. The top 11 are in white to avoid spoilers, just highlight to view.
- Generic vodka, rum, gin, whiskey
- Smirnoff Vodka
- Two Buck Chuck and other very cheap wine
- Crashing weddings and drinking the booze
- 40 oz malt liquor
- Natural Ice or Natural Light
- Franzia boxed wine
- Four Loko original recipe
- Andre and other cheap champagne
- Bacardi 151
- Busch or Busch Light
- Carlo Rossi jug of wine
- Crashing religious services and drinking the booze
- MD 20-20
- Hand sanitizer
- Rumple Minze