We count down the little and not-so-little things we hate waiting for, from flights to doctors to money.
Checking in from rainy Sweden, we’ve got a brand new episode of the 11 Points Countdown. Although the fact that I’m in Sweden and posting this episode that’s set in the same place as all the other episodes may be a tip off that this was taped a little while back. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
My guest this week is Danny Abrahms, a comic and the creator of the popular web series Self Help. We’re breaking down the results of my poll on the things you hate waiting for the most.
If you like the Countdown, please take a sec and subscribe. Thanks!
Here are the full results of the poll (highlight the first 11 to avoid spoilers)…
- Late friends/family members
- Your significant other to get ready
- To be seated at a restaurant
- Doctor to finally see you at his office
- Machines at the gym
- Internet to come back when it goes down
- Package from a place that doesn’t do 2-day shipping
- Your paycheck to come
- Hearing from someone you went on a date with
- Late flights
- Youtube videos to load
- Response to an important email
- The bus/train/subway
- Your check at a restaurant when you’re done eating
- Someone to respond to a text
- Airport security
- To hear if you got a job or not
- The next iPhone to come out already
- Your deposits to clear at the bank so you can actually use the money
- Test results from the doctor
- Movies to start after previews/commercials
- Candy Crush lives to replenish
- Hangover to go away
- Baggage to come out at the airport
- Previews you can’t skip through at the beginning of a DVD